Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 136 - 25 strings finished, 1,000 cranes total!

I have been so busy with school and work, that I haven't taken the time to properly update this blog. Instead, I've been posting updates to Twitter (twitter.com/greenhiker).

So here's a brief recap of my progress since my last post:

800 cranes complete on March 30th.
890 cranes complete on May 9th.
950 cranes complete on May 12th.
980 cranes complete on May 13th.
990 cranes complete on May 14th.
1,000 cranes complete on May 16th.

Now that I've folded 1,000 cranes, legend says that I'm entitled to a wish. I've got a wish in mind, though it's a secret. :)

Also, I'm giving my cranes away! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel -

    I've been trying to get in touch with you - you won the giveaway on Lizzy Dishes Portland for the movie tomorrow night. Email me at elizabethfuss@msn.com and I'll send you the tix. Congrats!

    Elizabeth Fuss

    ReplyDelete